Thought for Today

He that is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else ... Ben Franklin

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
Wife, mom & professional digitizer
September 24, 2009
I spent most of today analyzing more designs this thief has purchased from me and made available for sale on her website. What’s most surprising isn’t her sheer audacity but that her actions still shock me! I guess it’s because I’m an honest person.

How can you take someone else’s work and call it your own? How can you wallpaper your website with Bible passages when you’re selling stolen designs? How do you remember all the lies, false names and fake email addresses?

I can only shake my head in disbelief and hope that someday you’ll come to your senses.

By the way, defamation means making FALSE statements that may harm the GOOD character and reputation of someone. If anyone's guilty of defamation, it's your alter ego christopher.andrews24@yahoo.com who continually makes false statements about my good reputation.

Sleep well