Thought for Today

He that is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else ... Ben Franklin

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
Wife, mom & professional digitizer
September 26, 2009
I came across these messages posted by christopher.andrews24@yahoo.com. They were posted on the Martha Pullen Phorum.

***********************************************************
Author: Chr
Date: 04-09-09 05:51

I'm afraid that my experience with Anne is tainted. Her customer service is lowsy, and the one design set that I did buy from her was just plain terrible. I'll never buy from her again.

And to top it, there is a rumour going around that she has been copying designs from Moose B'Stitchin and Daffy Down Dilly.
***********************************************************

Here's another one:

***********************************************************
Author: Chr
Date: 04-09-09 09:49

I am sorry if I offended you, but the fact is that Moose B'Stitchin has confirmed that they are keeping a close eye on PurpleHat.

I asked PurpleHat to send me a CD with the designs on, and I got a crummy handwritten cd, which I could have made myself. Nothing like the stuff you get from other reputable vendors. When I complained, since I had paid extra for the CD, I was rebuffed and told off - so no, I won't support PurpleHat. The quality of the designs were bad, the outlines, satin stitches and design elements did not line up, so I am rather unhappy.

***********************************************************

Here's the link for the above comments:
http://forums.marthapullen.com/read.php?f=7&i=245341&t=107687

These defamatory posts were made during the period I was involved in a legal dispute with DeKatzen Embroidery. The truth is that christopher.andrews loved my designs so much that she sold them on her website.

I have more examples of hate mail sent by this person to my business associates, the most recent being a week or so ago.

Shame on you!