Thought for Today

He that is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else ... Ben Franklin

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
Wife, mom & professional digitizer
May 02, 2009
Hello everyone

Welcome to my first blog post.

I love reading blogs so I thought it would be fun setting one up for my business The Purple Hat. I am been digitising for almost 10 years now and have met many many wonderful people through my website. I'm hoping that via this blog, you can get to know me a bit better and have some fun too.

So to kickstart the process, here's ten bits of useless information about me:

  1. I am a self-taught digitiser
  2. My husband and I got married in Las Vegas
  3. I have the picture postcard view of Table Mountain from my shower
  4. For a neat freak, I have an incredibly untidy sewing room
  5. I have twin sons, turning five next month
  6. I'm afraid of spiders
  7. Digital scrapbooking is one of my hobbies
  8. My favorite movie is Sister Act
  9. My star sign is Scorpio
  10. I love buying shoes, usually black

Well, there you go!

We've got some funky new applique designs on our website - great for decorating sweatshirts and tote bags. There's also a free sample design for you to try out, so come on over and take a look.

Anne