Thought for Today

He that is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else ... Ben Franklin

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
Wife, mom & professional digitizer
May 12, 2009
Hello all

I hope you all had a fab Mother's Day. My husband cooked up the most delicious roast dinner for us on Sunday and guess what, he did the dishes too! What a guy!

I added a new design set on Friday - an updated set of Petite Purses for 4x4 hoops. They are made in a single hooping with no additional sewing required. Here's a pic ...


The owl purse at the top has a ribbon loop sewn into the right side, nice for adding onto a key chain. If you use split rings often, try to get hold of a split ring opener. I bought mine at a bead shop and they are great for opening up split rings (no more broken finger nails).

It has a "lip" which you insert into the split ring to open it up. Very easy and works like a bomb.

Have a great day!

Anne