Thought for Today

He that is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else ... Ben Franklin

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
Wife, mom & professional digitizer
November 22, 2009
Dear Friends

We've been busy busy busy! Since our last blog post we've added a quite a few new sets:
  • Quick Gift Allsorts Bags 5x7 and 6x10
  • Quick Gift Cube Tissue Box Cover 5x7
  • Quick Gift Coffee Clutch 5x7
  • Funky Food Christmas Cookies
  • Baby Max Starter Set 5x7
  • Color Me Christmas 5x7 and 6x10

You can find the links to all of these new sets from our What's New page at http://www.purplehat.co.za/DesignCatalog/whatsnew.html

Many thanks to all our wonderful customers who email suggestions and project photos. Your enthusiasm keeps me inspired! The other day I was thrilled to receive an email from Elizabeth Burke who wrote "I don't think anyone can outdo you in the in-the-hoop projects". Wow, that's high praise indeed, considering how many talented digitisers there are and a compliment I will happily accept.

Unfortunately there's also a downside to this wonderful business. Sadly my copyright offender is up to mischief again. I noticed she's sneaking back some designs of mine. I was hoping to post the digitising analysis images to our Newsletter Group this weekend but Yahoo seems to be playing up, so the evidence will have to wait a day or so. Will this woman ever stop??

Anyway, the sun's shining and we're going to have a great day!

Hugs, Anne